|Amazing Alex Level Editor|
How do you create your own levels in Amazing Alex?
Here's how to find the level editor: Go to the Chapter Selection screen and find the "My Levels" tab-This is unlocked after you complete the first sixteen levels of the Casey's Contraption like game.
So once access to the My Levels section is gained you're ready to create; share and upload your own levels of Amazing Alex. Some net sources say that there are 100's of user created levels already up; we've even encountered other sources that claim Amazing Alex has 35,000 user created levels already! (update we've explored ourselves and at the time of writing have been only able to find 5007 shared levels). So now's the time to stake your claim:
How to use the Level Creation Tool
- A level must contain at least 1 object and a total of three stars.
- The further into Rovio's new game you get the more tools you will get for your levels; up to a total of 35. Tools will include tables; scissors; balloons and more as you progress
- Use the landscape button to change the backdrop
- Press Play to validate the level. If all three stars are collected then simply "tick to save"
- You've now got a complete level, or at least what it should look like when a tinkering fan has solved it! So take away as many objects and change their positions as much as you want to make your level gain the title of Most Difficult User Created Amazing Alex Level !
- Now name the stage and upload it to the web. Watch out for Basket Master which is one of the trickiest levels we've seen.
|"Gun" most difficult user created Angry Alex Level?|
What to name your levels
If you're creative enough to come up with a super difficult level then add some pizzaz to your efforts; we've already counted at least 5 "My first Level" names in just a quick glance. Levels that have caught our eye are Mon Niveau by Elsabioza and Sling by SammyZio. So off you go then find your best level; create your own and welcome to the world of Amazing Alex.
Amazing Alex vs Angry Birds Easter Eggs
Injecting some much needed humour into a game that doesn't have the same characterful personality of Angry Birds; these are the tie-ins with Angry Birds and Amazing Alex that we've found so far:
|Amazing Alex Easter Eggs : Bad Piggy Bank look familiar?|
Perhaps Angry Alex is the next app on the cards for Rovio?